Travel to the country of the pharaohs with a leading Ukrainian tour operator
In addition to the sea and the eternal sun, travelers to Egypt have long been attracted by the Pyramids, the Valley of the Kings, tombs and the majestic temple of Abu Simbel. Tour operator Coral Travel offers the most popular resorts in this Arab country, which Ukrainians choose.
land of the pharaohs
Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh
Hurghada is an ideal place for a family holiday. The local hotels try to provide all the conditions for relaxing with a child: animators, a special menu for children, educational and entertainment programs. In general, both children and parents will have a rest in Hurghada.
Sharm el Sheikh is a resort where young people travel in search of parties, shopping, gatherings in cafes and various entertainments. There is everything for those who prefer nightlife: clubs and restaurants. And, of course, the underwater world – in the coastal waters of Sharm el-Sheikh he is incomparably richer.
rest in Hurghada
Parties and all inclusive are not all the sights of the named corners of the country. We must not forget about sightseeing trips: to the Sphinx or to the famous pyramids, to Luxor or to the Valley of the Kings. To see one of the wonders of the world is memories for life.
5 reasons to relax in Egypt
1. Beach and pools. Long beaches with sand, palm trees and a quiet sea make tours to Egypt from Ukraine popular among lovers of family vacations.
2. The underwater world. In the Red Sea, more than 1000 species of fish live. Mirrored clear water, coral reefs, exotic inhabitants and the diversity of the underwater world attract hundreds of diving enthusiasts.
underwater world of egypt
3. The magnificent pyramids. Numerous ancient pyramids, deserts inhabited by Bedouins, unsurpassed temples and stunning tombs will turn the rest into an acquaintance with ancient civilizations.
4. Local flavor. Luxor’s bustling bazaars and the Cairo market of Khan el-Khalil, where you can choose the best carpet or traditional cartouche decoration, original local cuisine – if you didn’t get involved in this, consider that you have not seen Egypt.
5. Camel rides in the desert. To visit Egypt and not to ride a camel is equivalent to going to Paris and not seeing the city from the height of the Eiffel Tower.
Egypt is an exotic nature with vast sandy beaches; its shores are washed by the waters of the Mediterranean and Red Seas. This is a wonderful underwater world (from unique corals to friendly dolphins), fabulous mirages and sunsets, and hospitable people. Egypt is impressive and you will want to return to this country again. And suitable trips to Egypt will help you choose the Coral Travel network agency.